Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 excellent benefits Location: Greater London Job Type: Permanent
Partnership Manager needed for one a Travel & Leisure Brand
A Travel & Leisure Brand - based in Central London - hybrid working.
To develop, manage and promote partnership initiatives by partnering with complimentary brands,businesses, tourism bodies, attractions and events.
The core focus of the role is to drive passenger journey growth and raise the brand profile for each of the travel/leisure brands.
You must be a marketing professional with experience of commercial contracts within a partnership role. This is a B2C role and ideally you will have gained experience within a commercial consumer sector.
Proven experience of successfully generating and fostering commercial partnerships with external brands and organisations
- A demonstrable understanding of marketing and PR principles
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Experience of managing commercial contracts and negotiating arrangements
- Experience of briefing and directing external agencies to deliver partnership initiatives
- Ability to demonstrate a proactive approach to business development, becoming the brand ambassador for the company
- Good project management skills, with the ability to work to short deadlines and under pressure
- Highly energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Confident at handling multiple projects and prioritising
- Ability to develop relationships, persuade and gain buy-in across a number of stakeholders
- Highly numerate – able to understand and analyse numbers quickly
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate with partnership experience - looking for a fresh challenge.