Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 Location: South East England Job Type: Permanent
Content expert needed to own, develop and distribute content that drives brand awareness, engagement and conversion.
My client are a market leader in consumer goods who manufacture their products in the UK! They also have a B2B arm. As Content and Brand Lead you will develop engaging content to inform the customer's decision making to optimise their path to conversion.
You will be an expert in all things related to content and channel optimisation from brand consistency, segmentation, through to analytics and meaningful measurement. Key responsibilities include
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimised for search and user experience across all content channels including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person
- Collaborating cross functionally to develop and deliver an effective full-funnell content marketing strategy
- Developing and managing an Editorial/content calendar which also integrates PR
- Champion and develop the overall brand and feel, including the evolution of Brand guidelines/ToV, brand vision, core messaging and the overall value proposition
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand through to demand
- Development of core assets & content to support successful demand and lead generation/nurture activity across direct and indirect channels
You MUST HAVE
- experience of producing content/editorial calendar and results-orientated content (digital as well as some offline content), with an obsession around delivering engaging materials and overall customer value)
- a self-starter who is confident to take on a lead role, which will require shaping and developing
- commercially focused - able to think strategically and understand how activity will support delivering monthly KPI/targets
- understanding of the main social channels and which content/approach works for each
- successful delivery of ABM, personalised content or persona-based content would be ideal